| Click to View In-Office Positions |
| Click to View Factory Positions |
Full-Time Position: Manufacturing General Laborer
Manufacturing General Labourer
Production Manager / Supervisor or Designate
The Manufacturing Laborer will be required to keep machines and equipment loaded with material and the required parts to perform their tasks, move finished products to the next operation in the factory to ensure production keeps flowing. The labour will be responsible for maintaining a clean factory, this will include sweeping the floors, removing trash, cleaning down machine, and equipment as needed. The labour will be required as needed to help in production running machines and equipment which could require the use of hand and power tools.
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Development and Continual Learning
- Use automatic floor sweep, and manual methods to clean.
- Bolt, screw, clip, weld, solder or otherwise fasten parts and components together using hand and power tools and equipment
- Operate and tend automated assembling equipment such as robotic and fixed automation equipment
- Connect cables, tubes and wires to complete assemblies and installations
- Position and install parts, subassemblies and accessories using hand and power tools and other aids like overhead hoists
- Mark, record, and report defects
- Load, unload, and identify materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Job requires ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs for 50 feet is required.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (e.g. hard-hat, safety boots, etc.)
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in conditions that include heat and humidity, and exposure to dust.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects, use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue and to effectively jump, sprint or throw an object.
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
- Noise level is generally loud.
- Must be able to quickly move arms and legs.
- Excellent stamina is required.
- Hazards associated with the industry.